Make A Contribution
Your Donations and Contributions Make All This Possible
It is only through the continued support and dedication from our students, faculty, staff and people like you that make it possible to better the greater-Birmingham community through Service-Learning programs. Your generous contributions is what makes it possible to continue to serve this region and continuously strive to find more exciting and benefical Service-Learning projects to reach out to our community.
We would like to invite you to take a minute and pledge to contribute to this program at UAB. This can be done by choosing one of these two options:
1) Make a Contribution Using the "Office for Service Learning Charitable Gift Contribution Form"
You can make a pledge directly to the Office of Service-Learning by filling out the Office for Service Learning Charitable Gift Contribution Form. To do this, please follow the following steps:
- Click on the green link above labeled "Office for Service Learning Charitable Gift Contribution Form."
- Print out this document and fill-out all information.
- Either mail or hand-deliver this page, along with contribution, to Daphne Powell with the UAB Development Office. The physical, mailing, address is listed below:
UAB Development Office
1530 3rd Avenue South, AB 1228
Birmingham, Alabama; 35294-0112
2) Making a Contribution Online at the UAB eGiving System Website.
Donations may also be made online via the UAB eGiving System. After clicking this link, simply scroll down the page until you get to the donation information.
Thank you for your active and continual role in supporting UAB and the Office of Service-Learning. You are very much appreciated and a vital part to our ongoing goal to develop students that are capable of rising up as community leaders and organizers within the Birmingham-metro area.
UAB is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization