OPTIFAST® is a complete meal replacement system that is designed for people who need to lose at least 50 pounds.
Those with moderate to high risk medical problems associated with being overweight are ideal candidates for this 1 year program.
In its standard form, the program includes:
- 12 weeks of complete meal replacement
- 6 weeks of transition to solid food using the EatRight Lifestyle principles
- 9-12 weeks of nutrition and behavioral counseling in the EatRight Lifestyle Program
- 24 weeks of maintenance program.
For those who have less than 50 lbs to lose and have been unsuccessful with other weight loss programs, we also offer a 9 week option.
The 9 week option includes:
- 6 weeks of complete meal replacement
- 3 weeks of transition to solid food using the EatRight Lifestyle prinicples
- 12 weeks behavioral counseling in the EatRight Lifestyle Program.
Dr. Taraneh Soleymani directs the OPTIFAST program, and the program is administered by our certified professionals with specialized training in weight management, including registered dietitians, exercise trainers, and behaviorists.
We offer a free informational class, OPTIFAST 101, by appointment only. If you would like to sign up, please call us at 205-934-7053.
Please visit the Success Stories to see how others just like you have been able to finally lose weight with the EatRight OPTIFAST program.
OPTIFAST Weekly Clinic Visit Questionnaire- Current Patients Only