One Stop Student Services, Veterans Services, the Transfer Center, the ONE Card (Campus Card) office, Student Life, Student Engagement, and Academic Advising have all vacated the HUC, and Student Involvement & Activities will soon follow.
Here's a rundown of where each service has moved:
- Academic Advising → Heritage Hall 402
- ONE Card → Residence Life Center, 2nd floor meeting room
- One Stop Student Services → Residence Life Center, 2nd floor meeting room
- Student Engagement → 1715 9th Ave. South
- Student Life → 1715 9th Ave. South
- Transfer Center → Smolian International House
- Veterans Center → Smolian International House
Student Involvement & Activities will move to room 190 of the Campus Rec Center.
Also, the Blazer Cafe has closed permanently. Its food services will soon be replaced with new on-campus dining options.
The HUC is scheduled for demolition this summer to make way for a new student center to be completed in 2015. You can find more details on the Student Center Transition web site and on the HUC Moving Plan Map.