UAB offers tours at 9:30 am and 2:00 pm, Monday through Friday, except during national and university holidays. Each tour is approximately two hours in length and includes a Q&A session with an admissions counselor.
Freshman residence halls are available to view on campus tours except during the first few weeks of a new semester and during final exams.
Register by selecting the month you prefer to visit below:
Make sure you take advantage of our special interest sessions which you can register for in addition to your campus tour:
- Honors College Information Sessions: every Monday at 9:00 AM
- School of Business Information Sessions: every Monday at 1:00 PM
- School of Education Information Sessions: first and third Wednesdays at 1:00 PM
- School of Engineering Information Sessions: select Mondays and Fridays at 1:00 PM
- School of Nursing Information Sessions: second and fourth Wednesday of each month at 1:00 PM
- School of Public Health Information Sessions: second Friday of each month at 1:00 PM and last Thursday of each month at 11:00 AM
- Criminal Justice Information Sessions: first Tuesday of each month at 11:00 AM
- Pre-Health Information Sessions: select Thursdays at 1:00 PM
- Out-of-State Experience Information Sessions: select Fridays at 9:00 AM
- Student Media Information Sessions: first and third Thursdays at 1:00 PM
- Student Away Information Session: first Wednesday of each month at 1:00 PM
- Transfer Student Information Session & Tour: every Friday at 1:00 PM
If you would like to schedule a tour for a large group (such as a class, an organization, a club, etc.) then Group Tours are for you.
We are able to accommodate group tours of at least 5 and up to a maximum of 65 people, including students and chaperones. Advance notice of at least three (3) weeks is required and groups are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that due to high demand for group visits, our office is unable to accommodate students below high school age. Group tours are offered Monday-Friday at 10 am and 2:15 pm.
To schedule a group tour, please call the Campus Tour Center at 205-934-9098. Once your group tour has been confirmed with our Campus Tour Center, a written confirmation (including parking instructions for vans/buses) will be sent via e-mail to the chaperone.