- The COMPASS examination is administered to non-traditional students for undergraduate admission purposes. Effective Summer term 2016 a COMPASS score will no longer be required for admission to UAB
- Contact the UAB Undergraduate Admissions Office to determine if you need to take this test for admission.
- Any special accommodations require special approval and any students requesting testing in another state must be requested in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Test Dates
- January 13, 28 (10 AM)
- February 3, 18 (10 AM)
- March 2, 14 (10 AM)
Cost & Registration
- $63.50 non-refundable fee (Visa or MasterCard Only)
- $23.50 per section fee for re-tests (Visa or MasterCard Only)
Test Day Information
- Report to the UAB Testing Center (936 19th Street South) at least fifteen minutes prior to your scheduled exam time.
- Bring valid photo-bearing identification (e.g., driver's license, passport, student identification card, etc.).
- Please allow additional time for parking. Parking information is included in your confirmation email.