- The COMPASS examination is administered to non-traditional students for undergraduate admission purposes.
- Contact the UAB Undergraduate Admissions Office to determine if you need to take this test for admission.
Upcoming Test Dates
- December 10, 12, 18 (9 AM)
- January 9, 14, 16, 22, 30 (9 AM)
- February 11, 13, 19, 27 (9 AM)
- March 4, 6, 12, 20 (9 AM)
- January 25 (9 AM)
- March 8 (9 AM)
Cost & Registration
- $63.50 non-refundable fee
- $23.50 per section fee for re-tests
Test Day Information
- Report to the UAB Testing Center (936 19th Street South) at least fifteen minutes prior to your scheduled exam time.
- Bring valid photo-bearing identification (e.g., driver's license, passport, student identification card, etc.).
- Please allow additional time for parking. Parking information is included in your confirmation email.