Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- The test contains 120 questions.
- The test is one hour long.
Upcoming Test Dates
- March 4, 6, 12, 20 (11 AM)
- April 2, 8, 10, 16, 23, 29 (11 AM)
- May 6, 15, 21 (11 AM)
- June 4, 10, 17, 25 (11 AM)
- April 5 (9 AM)
- May 3 (9 AM)
Cost & Registration
- $103.50 non-refundable fee (Visa or MasterCard Only)
Test Day Information
- Report to the UAB Testing Center (936 19th Street South) at least fifteen minutes prior to your scheduled exam time.
- Bring valid photo-bearing identification (e.g., driver's license, passport, student identification card, etc.).
- Please allow additional time for parking. Parking information is included in your confirmation email.