Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- The test contains 120 questions.
- The test is one hour long.
Retest General Information
- If you are retaking the MAT within twelve months of your previous testing date, you must have a retest admission ticket.
- Examinees must also pay the $103 examination fee for each retest. Failure to use your retest admission ticket can result in your retest score being voided.
- If your score is voided because you did not use your retest admission ticket, you will not be entitled to any fee refund, and you will have to pay all applicable fees to take the MAT again.
Upcoming Test Dates
- December 10, 12, 18 (11 AM)
- January 9, 14, 16, 22, 30 (11 AM)
- February 11, 13, 19, 27 (11 AM)
- March 4, 6, 12, 20 (11 AM)
- January 25 (9 AM)
- March 8 (9 AM)
Cost & Registration
- $103.50 non-refundable fee
Test Day Information
- Report to the UAB Testing Center (936 19th Street South) at least fifteen minutes prior to your scheduled exam time.
- Bring valid photo-bearing identification (e.g., driver's license, passport, student identification card, etc.).
- Please allow additional time for parking. Parking information is included in your confirmation email.