Bradley K. Yoder
Cilia Signaling and Dysfunction in Development and Disease
1. Lehman JM, Laag E, Michaud EJ, Yoder BK. An essential role for dermal primary cilia in hair follicle morphogenesis.J Invest Dermatol. 2009 Feb;129(2):438-48. Epub 2008 Nov 6.
2. Kesterson RA, Berbari NF, Pasek RC, Yoder BK. Utilization of conditional alleles to study the role of the primary cilium in obesity. Methods Cell Biol. 2009;94:163-79. Epub 2009 Dec 23.
3. O'Connor AK, Kesterson RA, Yoder BK. Generating conditional mutants to analyze ciliary functions: the use of cre-lox technology to disrupt cilia in specific organs. Methods Cell Biol. 2009;93:305-30. Epub 2009 Dec 4.
4. Sharma N, Berbari NF, Yoder BK. Ciliary dysfunction in developmental abnormalities and diseases. Curr Top Dev Biol. 2008;85:371-427
5. Ohazama A, Haycraft CJ, Seppala M, Blackburn J, Ghafoor S, Cobourne M, Martinelli DC, Fan CM, Peterkova R, Lesot H, Yoder BK, Sharpe PT. Primary cilia regulate Shh activity in the control of molar tooth number. Development. 2009 Mar;136(6):897-903. Epub 2009 Feb 11.
6. Veland IR, Awan A, Pedersen LB, Yoder BK, Christensen ST. Primary cilia and signaling pathways in mammalian development, health and disease.Nephron Physiol. 2009;111(3):p39-53.
7. Berbari NF, O'Connor AK, Haycraft CJ, Yoder BK. The primary cilium as a complex signaling center.Curr Biol. 2009 Jul 14;19(13):R526-35. Review
8. Clement CA, Kristensen SG, Møllgård K, Pazour GJ, Yoder BK, Larsen LA, Christensen ST. The primary cilium coordinates early cardiogenesis and hedgehog signaling in cardiomyocyte differentiation. J Cell Sci. 2009 Sep 1;122(Pt 17):3070-82. Epub 2009 Aug 4.
9. Schneider L, Cammer M, Lehman J, Nielsen SK, Guerra CF, Veland IR, Stock C, Hoffmann EK, Yoder BK, Schwab A, Satir P, Christensen ST.Directional cell migration and chemotaxis in wound healing response to PDGF-AA are coordinated by the primary cilium in fibroblasts.
Cell Physiol Biochem. 2010;25(2-3):279-92.
10. Williams CL, Masyukova SV, Yoder BK. Normal ciliogenesis requires synergy between the cystic kidney disease genes MKS-3 and NPHP-4.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2010 May;21(5):782-93. Epub 2010 Feb 11.
To find out more about Dr. Yoder's research please visit his website here