Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the UAB-UTC operate traffic cameras around the state? No. The UAB-UTC does not operate the Alabama Departent of Transportation Cameras. To view these cameras please click here.
- Who is the Director of the UAB-UTC? The Director of the UAB-UTC is Dr. P. Russ Fine. For more information on Dr. Fine please click here.
- How is the UAB-UTC funded? The UAB-UTC receives funds from the US Department of Transportation's Research and Innovation Technology Administration.
- Does the UAB-UTC fund research? Of course. Unfortunately we are not in a position to fund every research project "White Paper" that we receive. If you have or are interested in submitting a "White Paper" please contact Andrea Underhill. *Currently we are not accepting White Papers. Please check back soon!*
- Does the UAB-UTC hold seminars, webinars, or offer educational opportunities for the transporation research community? Yes. Here at the UAB-UTC we pride ourselves on providing everyone in the community, not just transporation researchers, an opportunity to learn about what we do. For more information on past, present, and future events please click on the "Research in Progress Seminars and Webinars" tab in the left column.
- Distracted Driving Links
- UTC News
- Transportation Headlines
- Transportation Links
- Advisory Board Meetings
- Jefferson County Youth Transportation Program