Why Choose Vision Sciences?
The career possibilities are endless when you get a degree in Vision Science. Our graduates go on to become successful in many fields. They can:
- Teach – at any level of education.
- Conduct your own new and innovative research program.
- Develop therapeutic refractive applications (surgery, drug development, medical devices)
- Explore ways to enhance the quality of life as it relates to vision
- Work for national defense in development of health policy, simulators, lasers, etc.
- Work in private or public industries to help develop or bridge sales of related visual instruments and products
- Help the entertainment industry develop visually stimulating rides, games, etc.