Computer and Information Sciences Application DeadlinesSpring Admission: November 1 (MS)
Summer Admission: March 1 (MS)
Fall Admission: June 1 (MS)
Graduate School Application Process Checklist
- Complete and submit online application
- Submit application fee payment:
- Domestic: $50.00
- International: $60.00
- Please ask the individuals from whom you request references to submit them online via the Apply Yourself system. Electronic submission is the preferred method. However, if your referees prefer to mail a recommendation letter, it should be mailed to the address of the department or program to which you are applying.
- Request one official transcript to be mailed by the issuing institution to the UAB Graduate School:
UAB Graduate School
G03 LHL; 1700 University Blvd.
1720 2nd Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35294-0013
- Submit official English Language Proficiency test score (for international applicants only): TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE.
Questions?For additional information on the Computer and Information Sciences program, please contact:
Phone: (205) 934- 2213
UAB Graduate Admissions, CFSM
1300 University Boulevard, CH 133
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170