Faculty and staff have always been strong supporters of this university’s commitment to provide education that is excellent and affordable, research that is vital, and patient care that is unparalleled.
Faculty and staff giving enables us to demonstrate to alumni and friends that we are people with shared goals, dreams, and priorities who value this university and the contributions our work makes to society.
Now more than ever, the intellectual capacity, spirit for service, health care, and economic prosperity that our state and nation needs rest on the shoulders of the young men and women we prepare to learn, lead, serve, and change the world.
Already faculty and staff have given generously during the preliminary phase of The Faculty and Staff Giving at UAB, and we are confident that we will reach or surpass our goal.
Please join your colleagues in supporting our campus and the contribution that we all make in the lives of our students. Donations can be made in a variety of ways, and faculty and staff can contribute to any of UAB’s foundations, colleges, schools, departments, or programs. Tell us where to direct your support.
You can donate
- Online: Make a gift online today
- Mail: Make your check payable to the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Send to UAB Gift Records, AB 1230 - 1720 2nd Ave. South, Birmingham, AL 35294-0112
- In person: Deliver your check to UAB Gift Records at 701 20th St. South, Suite AB 1230. Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Phone: Call 205-934-7242
- Payroll deduction: Establish payroll deduction online
- Electronic funds transfer: For information about establishing an electronic fund transfer, contact the UAB Gifts Records office at 205-934-7242 or email email@example.com.