Food and drink are allowed at LHL except in the Reynolds-Finley Historical Library.
- We recommend "spill-proof" cups -- bottles with screw tops or cups with safety lids.
- Keep food and drink away from computer keyboards and the books and journals.
- If you accidentally spill something, please clean it up and let a staff member know.
- Cleaning supplies are stored in the first floor lounge. If housekeeping is needed, call 934-3800.
- Make sure that any trash, crumbs, wastepaper, cans, etc., get disposed of in the appropriate trash receptacles.
- Encourage your fellow patrons to take care of the library and to treat it responsibly.
- Put empty cans and plastic bottles in the recycling bins located around the library.
A Lounge with Vending Machines is available on the First Floor!
(Revised: Feb, 2013)