Josh Klapow, Ph.D.
Clinical psychologist, School of Public Health
Areas of expertise:
- Clinical psychology
- Behavior therapy
- Relationship issues
- Psychological first aid
- Crisis and disaster psychological response
Klapow is a clinical psychologist, behavioral scientist and lifestyle coach. He is a radio co-host and frequent interviewee on topics such as disaster response, relationships and stress.
He is a certified disaster mental health specialist and the author of “Living SMART: Five Essential Skills to Change your Health Habits Forever."
- How to be more positive: Study links optimism to longevity, Today
- What happens to your mind and body when you feel homesick, Huffington Post
- How to survive Thanksgiving when politics loom large, NBC News
- Science has finally determined the 5 Little Life Skills that promise success, Reader's Digest
- If you display these 10 traits, you might be a boring person, Reader's Digest
- Feeling down as summer fades? How to cope with the August blues, MSN
- Still arguing about politics? Stephanie Ruhle wants you to do this instead, NBC News