Pre-Order your Fall 2015 Permits today
- Last Updated: Friday, 17 April 2015 16:20
All permits (including permits for students living on campus) will be mailed during the summer to the student's home address. Thus, it is important that you use your home mailing address and NOT your on-campus residence hall address.
Paper forms will not be available.
Pre-ordered permits will be mailed on or after July 1, 2015. So, if you have
completed the following:
1. Registered for fall classes and
2. Have been issued your UAB identification card (OneCard) click here to pre-order your 2015-16 parking permit.
All parking permits must be mailed, we do not mail to UAB residence halls.
If you have any questions please contact us at 934-3513 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blazer Express Safety Escort
- Last Updated: Monday, 20 October 2014 09:58
The UAB Blazer Express Safety Escort provides late-night, on-demand van service for UAB students and employees 9 p.m.-5:30 a.m. every day. Call 205-934-8772 to request a ride on campus.
UAB students and employees must present their UAB ID badge to be transported. Visitors will be allowed to use the service when accompanied by a card-carrying student or employee.
The Safety Escort coverage area extends to these borders: (NEW MAP COMING)
· Railroad Park to the north
· Eighth Street to the west
· 22nd Street to the east
· 14th Avenue to the south