- To be eligible, students must have been a general member for at least one academic semester.
- As general members, members must attend at least two meetings as well as volunteer at two events.
- Students must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale with the university for consideration.
- Members must also perform the following: submit an application with attached essays and undergo an interview process.
- Executive board officers will be approved by the Coordinator of Multicultural and Diversity Programs and the Executive Director.
Application deadline is February 19, 2014.