Families – parents, grandparents, siblings and people who feel like family – are welcomed to campus for a day of exciting activities.
When: Saturday, February 6, 2016
Check-in: Beginning at 11:30 a.m.
Formal program and guest speakers begin at Noon.
Where: Hill Student Center Ballroom – 1400 University Boulevard.
At UAB Family Day 2016, you will enjoy:
- a barbeque lunch with a surprise guest speaker that you don’t want to miss!
- tours of the brand new Hill Student Center and Freshman Residence Hall.
- optional bus tours of Southside, Parkside, and the UAB Research Enterprise area
- a presentation on “Financial Aid for Current UAB Students”
- a special admission presentation/tour for HS age siblings and their HS age friends.
- ticket(s) to the UAB v FAU men’s basketball game! GO BLAZERS!
ADVANCED RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED!
Purchase tickets and reserve your spot.
Tickets to UAB Family Day are $20 per attendee and will cover all activities.
(If your student will join you for lunch and if they have funds on their UAB meal plan, they may swipe their UAB ONE card to pay for their lunch. They can also enter the basketball game free of charge with their UAB ONE Card.)
For questions or more information, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or (205) 975-7999.