Students will be involved in many activities and competitions during the week preceding Saturday’s Homecoming game, beginning with “Paint the Town” on Sunday evening, October 27. (Check out all the activities on the Homecoming website!) We welcome families to come and see the Homecoming Parade at noon on Friday, November 1. University Boulevard between 14th and 16th Streets is a good place to stand or park a lawn chair for viewing! We also look forward to many families enjoying Saturday’s pre-game Parents Association Tailgate Breakfast (9:30 - 11:30 a.m.) and the Homecoming football game that follows (Noon kick-off).
So that we may have an accurate count for both food and tickets, advance reservations for the Parents Association Tailgate Breakfast and the football game are required, and the deadline for reservations is Tuesday, October 29 at midnight! You can make your reservations by clicking on this link, and we thank you in advance for your consideration as we make plans! Please read the information below for additional details and make plans to come cheer the Blazers on to victory on Family Weekend!
- Friday, November 1 - University Boulevard between 14th and 16th is a good “watching” place!
Football Game and Pre-Game Tailgate Party
- Saturday, November 2 - Legion Field
- $20 covers Tailgate Breakfast one football ticket
- Serving line for Tailgate Party opens at 9:30 a.m. and closes at 11:30 a.m. (advance reservations required)
- If your student wants to eat with you, an additional meal ticket ($10) will need to be purchased. Campus meal plans do not cover this off-campus, catered event. (Students get in the game for free with their student ID card.)
- Football tickets (included in the package) must be picked up from the Parents Association Tailgate Tent by 11:30 a.m. Kick-off is at Noon.