- Are veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Are serving on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces for purposes other than training.
- Are providing more than half of the support for a dependent child.
- Are married.
- Are enrolled in graduate or professional programs.
- Have been determined to be orphans, wards of the court since the age of 13.
- Have been legally determined to be an emancipated minor.
- Have been determined to be an unaccompanied youth who are homeless or at risk of being homeless.
If you have questions concerning your dependency status, please contact the Office of Student Financial Aid.