Policy on Updating Information

Students must give written notice, including name and student ID number, to the aid office if changes occur in: 
  • income estimated on the financial aid applications
  • the amount of external scholarships, employee benefits, UAB assistantships/fellowships, tuition waivers, etc., that you will receive
  • graduation, separation date.
  • enrollment status