The Book It system allows students to reserve spaces across campus with the following benefits:
- Completely online system
- View space availability before you request it
- View details about the spaces you plan to request
If you are a UAB student or employee and have a BlazerID, click the below button to get started:
Log in and Book It Now
If you have difficulty signing it with the above link, please visit this webpage and click the "Sign In" button in the upper-right of the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I have to log in to reserve a space?
Yes, because certain spaces are available to students, logging in to the system allows us to identify exactly which spaces are available to you.
2. Can Book It show a calendar of all student events?
Yes, we're currently working on producing an interactive calendar that will automatically show all student events.
3. Do I still need to have my student organization advisor sign a form?
No, Book It is entirely electronic. We will notify your advisor of your space request, and we will follow up with you if necessary.
4. What are the rules regarding use of various spaces?
- Policy for Scheduling and Use of the Commons Plazas
- Policy for Scheduling and Use of the UAB Campus Green
5. If I have questions, how can I get help?
You may receive help Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, by calling 205-934-8100, visiting Hill University Center 125, or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.