Make sure you pack the right stuff. Check the following off your list before you leave home:
- Print off your reminder e-mail from your UAB e-mail address with orientation information, parking pass, directions, etc.
- Your memorized Blazer ID and password. You will not be able to register for classes without them.
- Bring a photo ID to obtain your ONE Card.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes – you’ll be walking a lot! It’s a good idea to dress in layers so you’ll be comfortable inside and out.
- Pack an umbrella and rain gear.
- If you’re staying on campus, linens, pillows, and towels are provided. You’ll need to bring your own toiletries and personal items.
* While we welcome parents and adult guardians, attending Goin’ Green with family members younger than 16 is not recommended. Please make arrangements for children to be cared for while you are attending Goin’ Green New Student Orientation.