Submit scores for credit equivalencies

If you participated in the AP or IB program (or similar programs) in high school and have college credit you’d like to transfer, be sure to have your testing program send an official score report directly to the Office of the Registrar.

Credits accepted by UAB include transfer, AP, IB, AICE, CLEP, DSST, portfolio, military experience, and more.

Review Credit Equivalencies