Standard Student Billing and Payment Policy
Beginning fall 2011, standard tuition payment deadlines for all UAB graduate and undergraduate students will be as follows:
- All UAB students will be required to have 50 percent of their account balance paid by the initial payment deadline, approximately 10 days prior to the start of the term.
- The remaining account balance must be paid 30 days after the drop/add deadline.
Non-Standard Student Billing and Payment Policy (Late Registration Period)
Beginning fall 2011, non-standard tuition payment deadlines for all UAB graduate and undergraduate students will be as follows:
- Students who initially register between the day after the initial payment deadline and the end of drop/add will be required to pay 50 percent of their account balance by the day after the drop/add deadline.
- Students who register during this period will be assessed a $75 late registration fee.
- Students will be charged a $50 deferment fee if they do not pay 50% of their account balance by the day after the drop/add deadline.
Description of Account Balances
These charges will constitute the total account balance that will be reflected in BlazerNET:
• Tuition and fees
• On-campus housing
• Dining charges
• Any outstanding or otherwise applicable charges