The purpose of career consulting is to help students and alumni:
- Increase their awareness about personal interests, abilities, and values
- Increase their awareness about various occupations and current job market trends
- Integrate an understanding of self and the world of work in order to make meaningful career choices
- Gain experience to confirm/change career choices
- Prepare a resume and other documents for employment or graduate/professional school
To make an appointment with a career consultant, visit the Career & Professional Development Services office at HUC 532 or call 934-4324.
Students must be registered on DragonTrail before attending the appointment.