- Now that I have logged on, what do I do next?
- How do I search for jobs?
- I cannot see jobs, when I click on "jobs & internships" at the top. the page goes to my profile page. Whats happening?
- Once my resume is uploaded onto DragonTrail, who can view it? Does everyone view it?
- What if I posted my resume in the past and now it's not on the site?
- How do I know what events are going on in Career Services?
- How do I sign up for events with Career Services?
- Can I upload more than one resume or document?
- I uploaded my resume in DragonTrail, but cannot view it. How long does it take for a resume to get approved?
Under the profile tab at the top, fill in missing personal and academic information in order to proceed.
Click on the “jobs & internships” tab at the top OR the 1st quick link to view all jobs, internships, co-ops, part time jobs, etc.. Use the drop downs and key words to narrow your search, (ex. under Position Type, select the one pertaining to your search and/or select Yes to Ignore National Jobs and/or enter “Birmingham” as key word).
There is a required field that has not been completed.
Only Career Services Staff can view your resume.
You will need to re-post your resume on DragonTrail.
How do I know what events are going on in Career Services?
From the home page, click on a day of the calendar. Then click on Week View or Month View to see the up coming events.
Click on Events tab and then click on either information sessions or workshops. Events will be listed.
Yes, you can name your resume(s) to differentiate between them. You can also upload cover letters, personal statements, and any other career-related documents under the Upload tab at the top of the page. Do not load transcripts as they are not considered official unless they come from the UAB registrars office.
Alumni will have their resume approved without any critique and it should show within one work day. If it is not showing, please call 934-4324. If you would like to have your resume critiqued, please make an appointment with one of the Career Services consultants.
For additional information, contact Career Services at (205) 934-4324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.