FAQ's for Students
- Now that I have logged on, what do I do next?
- How do I search for jobs?
- I cannot see jobs, when I click on "jobs & internships" at the top. the page goes to my profile page. What's happening?
- How do I view and keep track of my internship and/or co-op placements?
- Once my resume is uploaded to DragonTrail, who can view it? Does everyone view it?
- What if I posted my resume in the past and now it's not on the site?
- Where do I put my resume for employers to view it?
- How do I know what events are going on in Career Services?
- How do I sign up for events with Career Services?
- Where are the forms to fill out for internships and co-ops?
- Can I upload more than one resume or document?
- I uploaded my resume in DragonTrail, but cannot view it. How long does it take for a resume to get approved?
Under the profile tab at the top, fill in missing personal and academic information in order to proceed.
Click on the “Jobs & Iinternships” tab at the top OR the first quick link to view all jobs, internships, co-ops, part-time jobs, etc. Use the drop downs and keywords to narrow your search, (ex. under Position Type, select the one pertaining to your search and/or select Yes to Ignore National Jobs and/or enter “Birmingham” as key word).
There is a required field that has not been completed.
Click on the quick link on the home page or click on profile and then click on intern/ co-op tab.
Only Career Services Staff can view your resume. For employers to view your resume you must publish it in a resume book. Employers can also contact the Career Services office to request a resume bundle. If you meet the company’s qualifications your resume will be sent to them.
You will need to re-post your resume on DragonTrail.
You will need to put your resume in a Resume Book.
From the home page, click on a day of the calendar. Then click on Week View or Month View to see the upcoming events.
Click on Events tab and then click on either Information Sessions or Workshops. Events will be listed.
Under the profile tab click on intern/co-op and then click Add New at the bottom of the page.
Yes, you can name your resume(s) to differentiate between them. You can also upload cover letters, personal statements, and any other career-related documents under the Upload tab at the top of the page.
You should receive an approval or rejection email within 3-4 business days, depending on the volume at the time. If your need for approval is urgent, please email or call Career Services.
For additional information, contact Career Services at (205) 934-4324 or email email@example.com.