Our faculty and staff have provided resources that we hope will provide useful tips and information for you. If you have any questions about the information provided please contact us by email.
The information below is provided in Acrobat PDF files that can be easily downloaded for your use and reference. If you do not have the Acrobat software click here to download the free software.
- Basic Principles of Good Parent Child Communication
- Bullies and Victims
- Dealing with the Angry Child
- fape-helping your child read and understand
- fape-iep goals and objective
- Name Calling and Teasing
- Suggested Class Accommodations for specific behaviors
- Teaching Young Children Self Control
- Elementary Guide to Understanding Disabilities K-5
Resource Folder Information:
To access the list of resources available on the UAB Civitan-Sparks Clinics folder, click here.
Family Resource Room:
Located behind the check-in desk in the waiting room, the Family Resource Room has a supply of brochures and handouts offering parents/caregivers tips and information on childhood development, behaviors, developmental disabilities, and services. Also available for parents' and caregivers' use is a resource room computer. Information on resource web sites may be printed off and taken home. Click here to download our flyer for more information.