- Dr. Richard M. Pope - the 2015 recipient of the Howard and Martha Holley Research Prize in Rheumatology. For details about the prize and Dr. Pope's upcoming lecture, click here
- CAMBAC is hosting a Special Seminar Presentation by Fanxin Long, PhD, Professor, Departments of Medicine and Developmental Biology, Washington University St. Louis. Click here for details
Immunogenomics advances point to new biomarkers, therapies
- CAMBAC Research Day provided an opportunity for the development of interdisciplinary research collaborations among arthritis, musculoskeletal and autoimmune disease researchers
For details about this symposium, please click here
CAMBAC Research Day - September 19, 2014
Goals of the Center
- To generate new understanding of the mechanisms of arthritis, musculoskeletal, bone, and autoimmune diseases and apply this knowledge to improve the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of these conditions.
- To promote and integrate fundamental, translational, and clinical research with clinical care of patients with arthritis, musculoskeletal, bone, and autoimmune diseases.
- To educate the public about arthritis, musculoskeletal, bone, and autoimmune diseases and how they can partner with us to achieve our goals of better ways to diagnose, treat, and prevent these conditions.
- To train future investigators and health care professionals in arthritis, musculoskeletal, bone, and autoimmune diseases.