White Coat Ceremony
White Coat Weekend 2015
- White Coat Walk-Through: Friday, Aug. 14, from 3:15-4:30 p.m., in the Jemison Concert Hall, at the Alys Stephens Performing Arts Center.
- Students must attend the walk-through in order to participate in the White Coat Ceremony.
- Dress for the walk-through is casual.
- You do not need to bring anything with you to the walk-through.
- White Coat Weekend Family BBQ: Friday, Aug. 14, 6 p.m., at Regions Field.
- Hosted by the Medical Alumni Association.
- This event is open to all matriculating students and their families.
- For more information, contact Beth Eddings.
- White Coat Ceremony: Sunday, August 16, from 2-3:30pm, in the Jemison Concert Hall, at the Alys Stephens Performing Arts Center.
- To answer FAQs regarding the ceremony, click on the Guide to White Coat Ceremony.
- To view photos and video from last year's ceremony, see below.