For best calendar view, use Firefox or Chrome browsers
|BBRB 170||110||Classroom||Mounted projector wireless microphone
Dual boot Mac Mini computer
Document camera Retractable projector screen White boards
|BBRB 263 (McCauley)||30-45||Classroom (35)
Table can be arranged for u-shape setting
Retractable projection screen
|BBRB 254 (Vaccine)||8-10||Board Room||Projector Screen
|SHEL 515||Check Availability||Reserve|
|BBRB 256 (CFAR Conference Room)||15-25||Board Room||PC-computer
Wireless polycom conference phone
|BBRB 258||40||Board Room
18 chairs around the table and
12 additional chairs in the room
If additional seating is needed, you may use the folding chairs that are stored in the closet of BBRB 263 - McCauley.
|80-inch wall-mounted television and 3 Crestor connection pods, each with one VGA and one HDMI connection cable.
Users will need to provide their own lap top or electronic device ( ipad).
Maximum capacity is 6 devices.
Department of Microbiology Rules of Use (BBRB 263, 254)
1. Must have reservation to use room.
2. The department has limited AV equipment for department personnel use only. Reserve online now.
3. Report any problems to Ella Robinson, BBRB 276, 4-3049.
4. Throw away all trash after your use of room concludes.
5. Room should be left clean and orderly for the next group.