Our friendly valet service makes parking easy at the Hazelrig-Salter Center. Your vehicle is dropped off in a covered area at the front door to our center. Plus, your vehicle will be parked within a few steps of the drop-off point, meaning that you will not have long to wait for your car to be retrieved. And, best of all, this service is free to our patients while receiving care in our facility! This service is operated by ParkRite, and staffed by their courteous, trained attendants. You will get to know the valet attendants quite well because they will greet you each time you arrive for your daily treatments.
What you need to know about our valet parking service:
- The service is free to our patients while receiving care in our facility
- The parking attendant will issue a parking pass for your dashboard when you begin treatment. The valet drop-off and parking area is monitored, well lit and clean.
- Please enter the lot from 18th Street, on the west side of the street, between 5th Avenue South and 6th Avenue South.
- If you’re using a GPS-type device, enter 1700 6th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233
- You’ll see a valet sign denoting the correct parking entrance.
- Drop-off is at the main entrance to the Hazelrig-Salter Center
For patients requiring special assistance or a wheelchair, simply drive into the valet drop-off area and ask the attendant for assistance.