The UAB Department of Radiation Oncology offers its resident physicians an industry-competitive salary and benefits program, including:
- Three weeks paid vacation per academic year
- Shared-cost health and dental insurance coverage
- Fully paid malpractice
- Paid sick time
- Individual work space and computer
- Travel expenses paid for educational trips where the resident presents their research
- A one-time stipend
- Additional funding opportunities through teaching
For more information, please see the UAB Graduate Medical Education Handbook here.
You may also view this screencast here.
For more information, please contact Ms. Donell McCurdy at (205) 975-0224.