Faculty Profiles: Kimberly Keene
Kimberly Keene, M.D.
"My current interests include stereotactic body radiotherapy and IMRT, particularly for GI malignancies. My other primary treatment sites include pediatric solid malignancies, breast, and head and neck cancers."
Phone (205) 934-5670
Hazelrig-Salter Radiation Oncology Center
1700 6th Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35249
|Education and Postdoctoral Training:
- B.S. University of Florida, Food Science and Human Nutrition, 1997
- M.D. University of Florida College of Medicine, 2001
- Internship- Internal Medicine, Shands at Jacksonville Florida campus, 2001-2002
- Residency-Radiation Oncology, University of Virginia, 2002-2006
Please click on "Publications" to view a full listing.
|Awards / Honors:
- Graduated with research honors from the University of Florida, 2006
- Chief Resident, Radiation Oncology, 2005-2006
- ACRO Travel Grant Award, 2005
- Graduated with highest honors from the University of Florida, 1997