Faculty Profiles: Xingen Wu PhD
Xingen Wu, Ph.D.
Dr. Wu is an Assistant Professor in the Radiation Physics Division. His current research involves image registration, adaptive treatment planning, and image-guided radiotherapy to improve the accuracy of dose delivery.
Hazelrig-Salter Radiation Oncology Center
1700 6th Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35249
|Education and Postdoctoral Training:
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Computer Science, He-hai University, Nanjing, China – 1988
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Computer Science, Beijing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics, Beijing, China – 1991
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Petroleum Engineering, University of Petroleum, Beijing, China -1994
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Biomedical Engineering (Research on Steretactic Radiotherapy Treatment Planning), Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China – 1996
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Medical Physics, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Memphis, TN - 2002
Please click on "Publications" to view a full listing.
|Awards / Honors:
- Special Postdoctoral Fellowship, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 2000 - 2002