Sexual HarassmentIf you feel you have been sexually harassed, please review the university's sexual harassment policy.
You will find all the university's information about the informal and formal complaint procedures in the policy. The policy has all of the contact names but does not have the contact numbers. So, to help you contact the listed names and offices, the numbers of each are listed below.
To file a formal complaint:
- Non-Academic Conduct Officer 975-4412
- Disability Support Services 934-4205
- Office of the Vice Provost for Student and Faculty Success 934-6290
- HR Consultant/Employee Relations 934-4458
- Office of the Chief Human Resources Officer 934-5321
- Office of the Provost 934-0622
- Office of the Vice President for Equity and Diversity 934-8762
For confidential support:
The University encourages people to report sexual harassment incidents. However, there are confidential counseling services on campus to help you explore your options and obtain support.
- Student Health & Wellness Center 205-934-3581
- The Resource Center 205-934-2281