Benefits are good for an annual membership cycle.
Member($50 Individual/$80 Dual/$15 Student)
- Receive invitations to AEIVA exhibitions and public programs
- Receive invitation to attend annual Member Appreciation Day
- Receive AEIVA seasonal Members’ e-newsletter
- Recognition in annual e-newsletter for support of AEIVA through membership
- Reciprocal membership at over 40 University Art Museums/Galleries across the country through the College and University Art Museums Reciprocal Program (download a list of participating institutions)
- 10% discount when purchasing exhibition catalogues, publications, and merchandise through AEIVA
For Students:All of the above benefits plus:
- Free AEIVA T-Shirt
- Events for Student Members only
- And more!
*Student Memberships may be purchased in person at AEIVA with a valid student I.D.
Supporting MembershipsAll Supporting Memberships include access to exclusive social and educational members’ previews/VIP events plus an array of other great benefits.
SUPPORTING MEMBER | $150 Individual/$250 Dual
All of the above Member benefits plus:
- First to see new AEIVA exhibitions with admission to invitation-only AEIVA Members’ Preview/VIP receptions featuring gallery talks by curators or artists
- Reciprocal membership benefits at over 600 participating museums across North America through NARM (North American Reciprocal Museum Association)
- One complimentary AEIVA tote upon joining
- One complimentary AEIVA water bottle upon joining
Patron MembershipsAll Patron Memberships are for two: bring your spouse, guest, or friend along to exclusive events and share memorable art experiences with a community of supporters, while helping support AEIVA’s dynamic programs.
PATRON MEMBER | $1000Patron Memberships include all of the above Member and Supporting Member benefits plus:
- Invitation to dinner with a current AEIVA exhibiting artist prior to one of the VIP receptions
- Invitations to two tours of the AEIVA collection or private viewings
- One complementary AEIVA catalogue, annually upon renewal
- One complementary AEIVA umbrella upon joining
Your support of AEIVA through membership is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law. Memberships are tax deductible less the fair market value of benefits received. AEIVA memberships help support AEIVA’s quality, exhibitions, programs, and publications by providing vitally important discretionary support.