- Candidate must have a GPA of at least 3.0 on previous Class A coursework.
- Candidate must provide documentation of the following before being admitted to the School Psychometry Program:
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Verification of Class B and Class A certificates
- Negative TB Skin Test results (within last three years)
- Evidence of Criminal Background Clearance
- Documentation of Two Years, Full-Time, Satisfactory Educational Experience (Supplemental Experience Form)
- Before admission to the School Psychometry Program, the candidate must meet with the School Psychometry Program Director, Dr. Corcoran, to review transcripts and participate in an initial advisory meeting.
Welcome to the Department of Curriculum and Instruction
As part of a great research university, our department offers a broad range of undergraduate and graduate degrees. Our programs are fully accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
The Department of Curriculum & Instruction faculty are internationally and nationally recognized providing expertise in their respective disciplines. Through teaching, scholarship, and service, faculty contribute to the development of dynamic teachers and educational communities in a global society.
We welcome your inquiries into our programs as you seek opportunities to touch the world through the education profession. Go Blazers!
Education Building 100