- AskIT will have special hours during holiday weeks
- IT Risk Bulletin: Be aware of phishing attempts
- UAB under attack from phishing scams
- Learn tips for social media safety
- Critical Microsoft update resolves privileges vulnerability
- IRS warns of continued phone scams
- Reminder: Older UAB WiFi network to be discontinued
- UAB kicks off Toy Drive for 2014
- UAB IT taking steps to protect campus from 'POODLE'
- UAB IT offers guidance for using cloud services
The busiest time for AskIT is 10 to 11 a.m. Mondays, with the most tickets submitted and the most calls answered. Find out how to contact AskIT here.
Over the past year, May — the first month that UAB employees had to change their passwords under the new password reset policy — saw the highest call volume for AskIT.
Desktop computers rank as the most requested area of assistance from AskIT users. Read more statistics about AskIT in our Key Performance Indicators.
Passphrases are better than passwords. Read more about keeping your password secure.