Camp CSI: Birmingham
UAB's Forensic Science Summer Camp for High School Students
Learn what forensic scientists and crime scene investigators do! Receive hands-on training with collecting evidence, dusting for fingerprints, searching for blood stains, analyzing DNA evidence, interpreting DNA profiles, and examining flies and maggots!
2013 Camp CSI: Birmingham
- DATES: June 17th – 21st
- TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- AGES: 10th - 12th grade (includes rising 10th graders and graduated seniors)
- COST: $199 per student + $50.00 non-refundable registration fee check or money order; No credit or debit cards accepted. Cost of the camp includes lunch and a snack each day!
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: May 31st, 2013 Registration is limited to 20 participants and will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Forensic Science Laboratories
- University Blvd. Office Building Room 306
- 1201 University Blvd.
- Birmingham, AL 35294
Register Today! Download and mail in the registration form and fee today. Click here for registration information.
Camp Activities. Find out more about the design and day-to-day schedule of our camp. Click here for more information.