- Graduation date less than five years from the year that you are applying.
- We do not have a minimal score required for USMLE Step 1.
- Your USMLE Step 2 score should be greater than or equal to 220 to be considered.
- USMLE Step 1- You must submit your Step 1 results with your application for your application to be considered by our program.
- USMLE Step 2- A passing USMLE Step 2 score must be posted in ERAS prior to the NRMP rank list submission date for you to be considered for our rank list.
- Due to the highly competitive applications received by our program, any applications received with failed test scores will be more subject to higher review than those who do not.
- US graduates:
- Applicants from allopathic and osteopathic medical schools should be successfully graduated by June 1, 2018.
- International graduates:
- You must hold the standard Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certificate.
- You must have a Step 2 score greater than or equal to 220 and preferably have passed Step 3.
- Candidates with multiple attempts on any of the USMLE Steps will not be considered.
- Hands-on U.S. clinical experience and familiarity with the US medical system is highly recommended, but not a requirement for our program. This does not include observerships or research.
- We do not sponsor any visas. A visa sponsorship may be considered for an exceptional candidate.
We do not offer observerships or research opportunities.
Due to large volume we can not answer general queries by phone or email.
The Department does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation