- Graduation date less than five years from the year that you are applying.
- We do not have a minimal score required for USMLE Step 1 or USMLE Step 2
- USMLE Step 1- You must submit your Step 1 results with your application for your application to be considered by our program.
- USMLE Step 2- A passing USMLE Step 2 score must be posted in ERAS prior to the NRMP rank list submission date for you to be considered for our rank list.
- Due to the highly competitive applications received by our program, any applications received with failed test scores will be more subject to higher review than those who do not.
- US graduates:
- Applicants from allopathic and osteopathic medical schools should be successfully graduated by June 1, 2016.
- International graduates:
- You must hold the standard Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certificate.
- Hands-on U.S. clinical experience and familiarity with the US medical system is highly recommended, but not a requirement for our program. This does not include observerships or research.
- For International graduates, we sponsor an H1-B and a J-1 visa.
- FOREIGN MEDICAL SCHOOL GRADUATES: YOU MUST HAVE USMLE STEP 3 SCORES AVAILABLE BY FEBRUARY 17, 2016 IN ORDER TO BE SPONSORED FOR AN H1-B VISA. (This is one week prior to the NRMP ranking deadline of February 24, 2016)
- For International graduates, you must hold the standard Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certificate.
We do not offer observerships or research opportunities.
Due to large volume we can not answer general queries by phone or email.
The Department does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation