"No greater opportunity, responsibility or obligation can fall to the lot of a human being than to become a physician."
~ Tinsley Harrison, M.D., editor of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine and founding chairman of UAB's Department of Medicine.
Wallace Tumor Institute Rm 101, 1824 6th Avenue South
Margaret Cameron Spain Auditorium (West Pavilion), 620 19th Street South, Birmingham, AL 35233, United States
West Pavilion Conference Center, Room E
Highlands Media Center
Finley Conference Center, Kaul Genetics Building, 705 South 20th St.
At the UAB School of Medicine, we are training the next generation of physicians, physician-scientists and biomedical scientists; creating knowledge that will lead to medical innovations; and delivering the best medical care to our patients in Alabama and beyond.
- Center for AIDS Research
- Center for Clinical and Translational Science
- Center for Emerging Drug Discovery
- Center for Exercise Medicine
- Center for Free Radical Biology
- Center for Metabolic Bone Disease
- Center for Outcomes and Effectiveness Research and Education
- Civitan International Research Center
- Comprehensive Arthritis, Musculoskeletal and Autoimmunity Center
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Comprehensive Cardiovascular Center
- Comprehensive Center for Healthy Aging
- Comprehensive Diabetes Center
- Comprehensive Neuroscience Center
- Comprehensive Transplant Institute
- Gregory Fleming James Cystic Fibrosis Research Center
- Howell and Elizabeth Heflin Center for Genomic Sciences
- Minority Health and Health Disparities Research Center
- Nephrology Research and Training Center
- More centers