Congratulations to our newly matched interns!
We are looking forward to finding the best and brightest students from the United States and from around the world to pursue the learning and practice of internal medicine in Huntsville.
- Graduation date less than five years from the year that you are applying.
- We do not have a minimal score required for USMLE Step 1 or USMLE Step 2
- USMLE Step 1- You must submit your Step 1 results with your application for your application to be considered by our program.
- USMLE Step 2- A passing USMLE Step 2 score must be posted in ERAS prior to the NRMP rank list submission date for you to be considered for our rank list.
- Due to the highly competitive applications received by our program, any applications received with failed test scores will be more subject to higher review than those who do not.
- For International graduates, we sponsor an H1-B and a J-1 visa.
- YOU MUST HAVE USMLE STEP 3 SCORES AVAILABLE BY FEBRUARY 1, 2014 IN ORDER TO BE SPONSORED FOR H1-B VISA.
- For International graduates, you must hold the standard Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certificate.
- Hands on US Clinical experience is not a requirement for our program, however it is highly preferred. This does not include observerships or research.