- Published on July 07, 2014
- Never leave your child or pet unattended in a car, even with the windows rolled down.
- Always make sure all children & pets have left the car. Never leave a sleeping infant in the car.
- Make sure safety restraints aren't too hot before securing your child.
For more information regarding heat risk: http://www.nws.noaa.gov/os/heat/
- Published on July 01, 2014
Enjoy the celebration of our country's independence but do so safely and responsibly. The misuse of fireworks account for a significant number of emergency room visits. Make sure you are around to see them this year and in the future.
View the Fireworks Safety Checklist