Pre-Hire ONE Card Form
The Pre-hire ONE Card Form can be used to add new employee data to the UAB ONE Card Clearinghouse for employees who are not hired through Brassring or Peoplefluent. The Pre-hire form allows new employees to obtain their blazerid and ONE Card (ID badge/access card) on or prior to their first day of employment.
NOTE: The pre-hire form is not for use with employees who are transferring departments or who are getting an additional employment assignment.
How to Access the Form:
- Access the Pre-hire ONE Card Form (use your BlazerID credentials to login).
- Enter the new employee’s information as requested on the form, and save the form.
- To view or edit a previously entered record, enter a value (e.g, last name, first name) and click “Search” at the bottom of the form.
- Enter the correct information and click “Save This Entry.”
- If you need to clear the data entered into the form, click “Clear This Form.”
- Log out by clicking the “logout” button at the bottom of the form.
After the Pre-Hire form is submitted:
- An email will be automatically sent to the new hire’s personal email address with instructions on how to register a BlazerID. Note that if the new hire was previously affiliated with UAB and already has a BlazerID, he or she will receive an email with instructions on how to reset their password.
- If you entered an email address in the “Dept Contact Email” field, you will receive an email notification once the new hire has registered his/her BlazerID.
- After you receive the Blazer ID email notification, you can proceed with completing a ONE Card Request form for the new hire.
- Instruct the new hire to take the completed form to any ONE Card office to have his/her badge printed.
Questions or Problems: contact email@example.com.