UAB ONE Card
The student, faculty and staff ID badge is getting a makeover to a new multifunctional, highly secure, single card type called the ONE Card. The ONE Card is the official UAB/UAB Medicine on-campus identification card.
The ONE Card deployment began in February 2013 and is progressing through a phased implementation among UAB employees and students. Employees in all UAB areas except some Birmingham area clinics have completed re-carding. The Parking Implementation phase began October 23, 2013.
- The majority of UAB employees have received their One Cards.
- Employees who have not received their One Cards should refer to the instructions for how to get a ONE Card on the FAQ page.
- New students for Fall 2013 received their One Cards during their orientations.
- The UAB CampusCard is compatible with the One Card so students carrying this card can continue to use it.
- UAB Medicine employees in Birmingham area clinics are scheduled to receive their One Cards later this fall. They will be contacted in advance regarding the dates and times that they are to get their ONE Cards.
Students, faculty and staff can use their One Cards to access a variety of services. Look below to see all the functions your card will be able to perform.
Explore this site for information on the UAB ONE Card and check back frequently for important updates.