Master of Engineering
Construction Engineering Management
- Increase your earning and promotion potential with a Master’s degree in construction management.
- The 30-hour degree can be completed online in 18 months.
- This degree is a great alternative to an MBA for working professionals in construction and/or engineering careers.
- This is a multi-discipline graduate program (no Engineering prerequisites).
- No entrance exam such as a GRE or GMAT is required for domestic students.
- All students pay in-state tuition.
- Designed for individuals who want to interact with peers using state-of-the-art online instructional methods.
- Learn from instructors with years of industry experience.
- You must have a BS or BA (any discipline) required from any accredited U.S. institution.
- International students are required to submit GRE and TOEFL scores.