- What is the spine?
- What is the spinal cord?
- What does the spinal cord do?
- What is a spinal cord injury?
- What causes spinal cord injury?
- What is paralysis?
- What is paraplegia?
- What is tetraplegia?
- What is a “complete” spinal cord injury?
- What is an “incomplete” spinal cord injury?
- Why is it important to know the difference between a “complete” and “incomplete” spinal cord injury?
- What recovery is expected following spinal cord injury?
- Where is the nearest SCI Model System of Care?
FAQs about Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
If you or a loved one is faced with a spinal cord injury, you will likely have many questions. In this section, you will find answers to some of the common questions along with resources for you to find additional information on your issue of concern.