Pushin' On Newsletter (Archive)Pushin’ On is an enewsletter published to provide persons with SCI and their families with information of interest. The newsletter is offered 2 times per year and sent electronically to subscribers to the UAB-SCIMS Email List, and it is posted online for our follows on facebook and twitter.
Pushin’ On PDF archive:
Volume 31(1), 2013
- Weight Management and Spinal Cord Injury: Nutrition
- Weight Management and Spinal Cord Injury: Understanding Obesity
- Caring for a Loved One (Part 1I)
- Factors predicting depression among persons with spinal cord injury 1 to 5 years post injury.
- Life satisfaction in people with spinal cord injury during the first five years after discharge from inpatient rehabilitation
- Caring for a Loved One (Part 1)
- Bladder Management after Spinal Cord Injury in the United States 1972 to 2005
- Bladder cancer in spinal cord injury patients
- How to Do Daily Pressure Reliefs
- Management of neuropathic pain following spinal cord injury: now and in the future
- Pain after Spinal Cord Injury: A Review of Classification, Treatment Approaches, and Treatment Assessment
- Basics of Selecting a Wheelchair
- Evaluating knowledge of autonomic dysreflexia among individuals with spinal cord injury and their families
- Measuring depression in persons with spinal cord injury: a systematic review
- Does my body have both good and bad bacteria?
- Vardenafi l improves ejaculation success rates and self-confidence n men with erectile dysfunction due to spinal cord injury.
- Protection and repair of the injured spinal cord: a review of completed, ongoing, and planned clinical trials for acute spinal cord injury
- Is it a Heart Attack?
- Hypothermia for Spinal Cord Injury
- Emerging Drugs for Spinal Cord Injury
- Innovations for Daily Living
- Benefiting from PT and OT Services Beyond Initial Rehabilitation
- Use of Neurologic Examination to Predict Awareness and Control of Lower Urinary Tract Function Post Spinal Cord Injury
- Pressure Sore Stage Update
- Smoke? Stop!
- 5 Keys to Quitting Smoking
- Effects of Nicotine on Pain following Spinal Cord Injury
Volume 24(1), 2006
Volume 23(2), 2005
Volume 23(1), 2005
Volume 22, 2004*
Volume 21(2), 2003
Volume 21(1), 2003
*Year with only one issue published