Explore UAB

The Japanese minor consists of 12 credit hours at the 200 level. This ordinarily consists of JPA 201, 202, 203, and 204. However, study abroad in Japan can replace some of these credits. Talk to your academic advisor if you wish to substitute a class with education abroad.

To enroll in any 200-level course, you must either complete 8 hours of 100-level courses or complete the equivalent placement test.

Course Catalog

A complete list of minor requirements opens a new website and courses opens a new website are available in the UAB Undergraduate Catalog opens a new website.

Back to Top