- Employee counseling
- Problem solving
- Interaction with the various units about policy and legal requirements
This office also coordinates the handling of all:
- Non-faculty grievances
- Sexual harassment investigations
- The EEOC and Department of Labor investigations
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) complaints
- Title VII discrimination complaints
- Unemployment compensation
- Exit interviews/surveys
- Service awards for non-Hospital employees
In accomplishing the above responsibilities, the staff of this department work closely with all levels of management and all levels of employees at this institution. This department strives to recommend a fair and acceptable conclusion, within policy, to all issues.
This staff is dedicated to the equitable treatment of all employees of this institution. You are encouraged to contact this office if you feel a problem exists that requires outside departmental intervention.